Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Syawal

assalamualaikum, just a short scribble...
It feels like it was just yesterday that President of Islamic Society Newecastle announced the coming of Ramadhan. Today, it is already 29th of Ramadhan and 28 more minutes before the coming of the new day*. TOMORROW......Is it going to be another day of Ramadhan, or the coming of the awaited month of the majority of muslims, Syawal???

Personally, I hope that, it will be another day of Ramadhan.
I dont know how to describe this month. It is full of blessing. The 'ukhwah' or relationship between muslim brothers is never stronger. Mosques are flooded with people for every prayer, especially during maghrib and tarawih time. The happiness moment of breaking fast together with other muslims with different nationalities, stick so firmly in my mind. I'll be missing this very moment when I go back to Malaysia after finishing my studies.









*The new day in Islam start from the 'Maghrib' time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lame tak update blog.. bz ek.. xpe2, phm... neway, slmt ari raye... istiqamah dlm perjuangan..

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home